Amygdalin/ Vitamin B17
Product Name: Amygdalin
Latin Name: Semen Armeniacae Amarum
Part Used: Seed
Active Ingredient: Amygdalin
Appearance: White Powder
Test Method: HPLC
A glycoside consisting of benzaldehyde and cyanide, a phytochemical that is abundant in almonds.
Amygdalin is an effective component in the treatment of respiratory diseases. It inhibits the respiratory center system by slowly releasing hydrogen cyanide in the body, thereby relieving asthma. It is widely used in Chinese medicine treatment to treat diseases such as cough and asthma. Ew
Amygdalin is also an effective ingredient in the treatment of cancer. The incidence of cancer is very low among residents of the Fiji island. This is related to a large number of apricot trees in the country, and the residents often eat their fruits and seeds. Modern medical research Prove that amygdalin has a strong lethal effect on cancer cells.
- Antitussive and antiasthmatic effects.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Help the trypsin digest the transparent mucin membrane of cancer cells in vivo, and make the white blood cells in the body more closely to the cancer cells and engulf the cancer cells.
- Prevent and treat diabetes induced by antineoplastic drugs.
- Reduce the level of blood lipids in patients with hyperlipidemia.
- The antimutagenic effect, and can reduce the number of micronuclei polychromatic erythrocytes.