Product Name: Piperine
Latin Name: Piper nigrum L.
Part Used: Fruit
Active Ingredient: Piperine
Appearance: White Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Pure Piperine is an alkaloid the main active ingredient of Black Pepper Extract, Piperine was discovered and extracted from Piper Nigrum in 1990s. There are many benefits of Black Pepper Extract. It is mainly used for sedation, improving sleep, anti-convulsion, relaxing muscles and anti-depression. It is slightly soluble in water and highly soluble in alcohol, chloroform and ether.
- Treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
- Controlling weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body;
- Clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative, and analgesic;
- Treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis, and urinary stones;
- Enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.