For more than 200 years, generation after generation of scientists have been exploring the use value of L-cysteine, which has always attracted the attention of the pharmaceutical, skin care and food industries.
Source and particularity of L-cysteine
- cysteine is a common amino acid in the organism, which is the basic structural unit of human protein and the only reducing amino acid in the human body.At the same time, it can also synthesize glutathione.
Application of L-cysteine in pharmaceutical industry
- It has effective detoxification effects on formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, pufferfish poison, and alcohol lamps
- Widely used for preventing and treating radiation damage
- It can promote the growth of hair follicles and also has the effect of hair growth, preventing hair thinning
- Participate in the process of cell reduction and phospholipid metabolism in the liver, protect liver cells from damage, and promote the recovery and prosperity of liver function.
Application of L-cysteine in beauty and skin care industry
1.Whitening and brightening the skin
Regulating the generation of melanin in the lowest layer of the epidermis.
Removing epidermal melanin.
Promote skin self repair by promoting enzyme activity, and improve skin inflammation and allergy symptoms.
Stimulate the activity of skin proteases and maintain high skin metabolism.
Dissolve hypertrophic skin keratin.
Eliminate free radicals and prevent aging.
Applicable population of L-cysteine
- Liver protection and health preservation population
Frequent drinking and socializing, frequent gatherings and dancing, staying up late and working overtime, and already suffering from chemical liver injury
- Skincare anti-aging population
People with dull skin, allergy and inflammation, and anti-aging needs
Many high-protein foods contain L-cysteine, although usually in small amounts.
These foods include:chicken,turkey,duck,eggs,sunflower seeds,legumes,etc
Your body manufacturers L-cysteine from the amino acids serine and methionine, but for that to be possible, you need adequate amounts of folate, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 foods. You can get these vitamins from beans (like chickpeas and pinto beans), lentils, spinach, avocado, bananas, wild-caught salmon and tuna, and liver.